Internet Marketing is all about using internet as a medium for marketing or promoting products and services .It has various names, like online marketing, web marketing, digital marketing, search engine marketing, etc and uses a wide range of tools ,techniques and mechanisms available on the internet.
Advantages of Internet marketing:
- High Coverage – It covers a very large audience, as it has its presence globally overcoming any barriers of distance.
- High Speed – It is one of the fastest means of communication and it reaches to its users within a fraction of a second.
- Low costs – It is much less expensive as compared to many other traditional means of marketing, as it does not require any physical space or man power for displaying any products or services.
- Flexible and convenient – Users get good time flexibility while researching or buying any products or services, as it is available round the clock and a wide variety of products or services can be accessed in a single click.
- Multiple options or alternatives – There are various options available for internet marketing like pay per click, email marketing, local search engine,etc.
- Segmented or demographic target – It is much more effective and efficient while targeting any particular segment or demographic market.
- Relationship – It gives a good platform for businessmen to build a good relationship with their customers through regular follow-ups using e-mail services which also helps in retaining the customers
- Personalization – It helps businessmen in building a profile of their customers, about their purchasing history or preferences, by tracking the web pages and products or service information that prospects visit, which in turn, enables the businessmen to give personalized offers to their prospective customers.
A well planned marketing strategy is important for the success of any business. Whether we are beginners or doing business for years, there are some proven marketing strategies given below which can definitely make your business grow and prosperous by attracting new customers and retaining the old ones.
Sources of Internet Marketing
Internet Marketing provides complete solutions for tremendous growth in your business. There are number of sources of internet marketing which are given below, so you are free to choose one, two or more services for boosting your sales according to your products and services demands.
Blog Support and Syndication
Various techniques used by our experts of Digital Media Conversions for Internet Marketing :
Ongoing Website Optimization – Having a website will hardly be of much use if no one can find it on search engines. Therefore, in order to get a good coverage on search engines, we work on the site continuously, monitoring the statistics closely, refining and updating it frequently with rich keyword content . Besides this, we work on building quality back-links to the site.
Tracking and Analyzing Website Traffic – It is considered as one of the most important tools in measuring the effectiveness of internet marketing tools & techniques used as well as website performance. As most of the hosts offer traffic analysis data to their clients, like which search engines are used by visitors while finding or researching a particular product or service, what particular sites are bringing the most traffic, how long a visitor is staying on a particular site . By studying, analyzing and understanding this data one can easily understand the interests and preferences of their prospective customers.
Website Optimization for Google+ Local – It is the latest local search and social Google service (a database of all Google’s places and reviews) to attract new customers and clients by improving the visibility of your product or services in Google local.
On-page SEO – It helps optimizing your website for local search keywords. Good on-page SEO makes your website achieve top ranking for targeted local keywords search in your city or region.
Profile creation on the main social and professional networks such as Facebook ,Twitter and LinkedIn– It is a great way to connect with prospective customers, as it helps in building a good relationship with your targeted audience and quickly make them aware about any new products, special offers, and services. However in order to maximize the benefits of social media, one needs to keep the company profiles up to date and fresh with new information.
Google Adwords – It is a very powerful marketing tool promoting local businesses using built-in geo targeting options to generate new sale leads and customers for your business. It is a very effective way to get your website listed on search engines for your desired search terms, particularly in the short term, while we are working on improving the organic rank in the free listings.
YouTube videos optimizing– It is a great way to attract and develop interest among targeted audience as well as marketing to a wide range of consumers, thus building your company’s presence on the sites who would otherwise may not find out about your products or services. It can be used as an effective strategy to increase rate of conversions, as customers are more likely to be interested in buying or using your product or service if they see a video of it.
Mobile website optimization– It is one of the simplest ways to reach mobile users by having a responsive mobile version of website that automatically fit to all mobile screen size and redirect mobile traffic to your website.
Content Marketing – It is one of the most effective ways to market products or services as it attracts new customers by producing and distributing quality content like articles, infographics, videos, or webinars relevant to targeted audiences.