Why SEO audit is important for every six months?
Get your SEO audit done after every six months and let the scheme of things take you to a roller- coaster ride where you earn booming profits. If any of our customers need SEO services, design revamp of their website, regular updates and cleanups in their blog; they can go for our services and take the advantage of beating the competition by staying updated.
There are different SEO audit checklists. It is different from digital marketing agencies to agencies and also, from SEO specialists to other SEO specialists. Billion and billions of searches are made online. But only first page matters in the digital world and under Google’s ranking. So, one must be careful regarding the SEO strategies and they should be implemented successfully.
To meet present and future requirements and to get all the updates done; SEO audit is required. If you have to be ahead of your competitors, you have to follow the audit process in general.
- Content analysis
- On-Page SEO checklists
- Keyword plan and level of optimisation
- User experience
- Backlink audit
Each analysis has to be complete and thorough in it. Different niches are accounted for during SEO audits. And different factors- like some factors are more important than the other. So, it has to be implemented correctly according to the niche of the website.
Don’t base your calculations on past optimization
Implement the latest best practice and make room for the new changes as past optimization gets obsolete and new updates have to be made every year. The customer needs to be informed the truth finally in conclusions. Things are changing rapidly and you have to be honest. If there is a mistake by the second agency, then it is corrected by the third party. You have to be truthful while basing your decisions and calculations.
Benefits of regular SEO audits
- One has the chance to repair past SEO mistakes
- There is a whole lot of opportunity to update SEO best practices;
- One can fix a wide range of errors like mobile optimisation errors, crawl errors
- One is generally able to repair a lot of on-page problems such as duplicates of all kind, wrong indexed pages, strange URLs etc.
- Best SEO practices can be done site-wise
- Improving the SEO for that website with every audit.
Analyse your SEO strategies, and know you are going in the right direction and also know the strategies are deriving results or not, by doing an SEO audit. Do it twice in a year as Google updates its algorithms quite frequently. To stay abreast of the latest developments, one should get an SEO audit done. There is a structure to be followed…
Other points to be kept in mind:
1. Design a mobile-friendly website. It will not rank well in Google if it is not compatible with mobile devices.
2. Fix broken links quite efficiently otherwise it affects the user experience negatively.
3. Change your website from HTTP to HTTPS to get good ranking.
4. Use short URLs for Google’s better understanding of your web pages
5. Putting the keyword in the title and first 150 words and other sub-headings helps a lot like h1, h2, h3. To get a good ranking and to show on the first page of Google requires a lot of effort and hard work through SEO strategies and SEO audits.
SEO needs to be a part and parcel of your marketing mix.
In the eyes of the users and eyes of the search engines, SEO audits provide crucial information.
While the updates should always be in the back of your mind, a check on your website’s well-being is also important for keeping up with the ever-changing online environment. To emphasize, try to make it a point to schedule a website SEO audit at least twice a year. If you are thinking to be successful in the business front keeping in mind your future goals, you should strategize with SEO audits.
You can also pick up on tidbits like:
- How long people stay on the website
- What they find the popular content is
- navigation from page to page
Freelancers also need to optimize their sites with SEO and keywords. They also should go from an SEO audit once in six months to keep improving their ranking.
SEO audits are necessary and they guide us in future if done with a lot of planning. It is in the regular updates in the online sphere that you need to be adhered to.
The SEO components are very important to consider as far as SEO audit is concerned. And if you follow this checklist, for sure you can witness improvement and changes in your website traffic and your search engine rankings. Regular updates after every six months help a lot.